With our Class FundWeb application (that you have access to free of charge), you can find out the estimated income returns and current value of your fund with just a few mouse clicks. You can even see how much it has changed over a longer period and the estimated return of each individual company owned.
Firstly, if you don’t currently have access to FundWeb or forgotten your login details, please contact Haylee to organise your new login credentials.
Once you login to FundWeb, on the left hand menu, you have a number of reports to view, however the one we are focusing on for this quarter is called the Investment Valuation.
From here all you need to do is adjust the dates say; 1 July 2015 to 31 December 2015 and hit Refresh.
FundWeb is for general reference purposes only; it displays current and interim information as recorded by your ATM Consultants but may have errors and omissions. You should always request official reports directly from your adviser, accountant or administrator.
– Any unit prices are typically yesterday’s closing unit prices but may be older.
– If you don’t have feeds currently activated, this may not show bank or investment movements.
– Estimated Income is the sum of dividends/distributions that have been ‘declared’ in the preceding 12 months X number of units currently held
– Recent transactions including dividends may not yet be recorded.
– Cost base figures may not be correct until applicable tax returns have been completed.