This add-on package is designed to keep track of the key compliance requirements for you. A breach of these requirements can have a significant impact – such as losing your concessional tax status. If we discover a breach when we are completing your end of year accounts, we will work with you to correct it, but in many cases, it is too late to avoid the penalties. Therefore, you need to have a system in place to track how you are going during the year so that you can avoid these issues.
What is Included
- Ongoing Monitoring and Advice regarding your compliance with the rules.
- Pension Minimum and Maximum Payments
- Concessional and Non-Concessional Contributions Caps – Both Bring Forward and Carried Forward rules from 1 July 2017
- Fund Balance for eligibility for concessions and ability to contribute.
- Transfer Balance Cap
- If your fund is within the investment objectives in your Investment Strategy
- In House Assets
How much does it Cost?
- Add 25% to Essentials Administration Fee
What is not included in the Standard Fee.
- This package is designed to monitor your compliance and provide you with the information you will need to ensure you comply with the regulations, but it does not include dealing with Compliance Breaches. These would be subject to a separate charge as set out below.
Who is this recommended for?
- All SMSFs – unless you have a financial adviser who monitors your compliance requirements for you